JAKE AND THE NEVERLAND PIRATES NEVERLAND RESCUE: HIGH SEAS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., September 16, 2013 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., September 29, 2013 ("Entry Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time. You may enter by logging onto DisneyJunior.com/Sweeps ("Website") and following the "How to Enter" instructions ("Entry"). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., September 29, 2013. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person uses the same email address. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of the date of Entry, 18 years of age or older, and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, "Territory"), and are not employees of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, LLC or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator's sole discretion. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A seven (7) night Eastern or Western Caribbean Disney Cruise Line® Vacation for winner ("Grand Prize Winner") and up to three (3) guests (individually, "Guest," the Guests and Grand Prize Winner shall collectively be referred to as the "Group") leaving from Port Canaveral, FL ("Port") and taken aboard the Disney Fantasy® ship ("Ship"), consisting of the following elements for the Group:  one (1) stateroom (quad occupancy) aboard Ship ;  all onboard meals (with the exception of Palo and Remy Fine Dining);  pre-paid gratuities, government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line® website);  if the Grand Prize Winner's residence is located more than two hundred (200) miles from Orlando, FL, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near the Grand Prize Winner's residence and Orlando International Airport ("Airport"), but if the Grand Prize Winner's residence is located two hundred (200) miles or less from Airport, round-trip ground transportation will not be provided, however, Port Parking for one (1) personal vehicle is covered; there is no compensation for mileage driven or reimbursement for fuel or a rented vehicle;  an on-board credit to be used for experiences towards Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirates League; and  Airport/Port transfers if air transportation is provided (the "Trip"). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $10,503, which will vary depending upon point of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of cruise rates and airfares. TEN (10) RUNNER UP PRIZES: one (1) Jake Adventure Pack. Includes one (1) each of the following items:  Jake and The Neverland Pirates CD,  Jake and The Neverland Pirates DVD Season 1,  a Jake-themed matching board game,  a Jake-themed spyglass,  a Jake-themed toy pirate ship, and  a Jake-themed 7-piece action figurine set. (ARV: $110). Total ARV of all prizes: $11,603. Limit one prize per person/email address. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, and for the Grand Prize Winner, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Grand Prize Winner's residence and any airport of origin, shore excursions, incidental expenses, spa treatments, nursery fees, alcoholic beverages, fax, gratuities and tips (other than those above), travel insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, service charges, ship to shore communications including internet, merchandise and souvenirs and local and long distance telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and Ship regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize Winner must take Trip on Sponsor-selected dates (and Trip must be completed by September 30, 2014), or Trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel must be booked 45 days in advance of travel and made through Sponsor's agent. Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Grand Prize Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide him/her with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline and/or cruise line cancellations or delays. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of a prize, in advertising or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by September 13, 2014, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence ("Minor") will be awarded to Minor's Parent who must sign and return all required documents.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about October 2, 2013, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: On or about October 3, 2013, the potential winners will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Once a mailing address is available, the potential winners may be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner's failure to respond to email notification within two (2) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notification as undeliverable;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner's failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator's request;  a potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential winner's failure to be available to complete the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates before October 31, 2014;  potential Runner Up Prize winner's failure to claim prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  a potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize by September 15, 2014, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, passport, etc.) before departure. All members of the Group will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her parent as one of the Group, who must sign and return all required documentation. Minors must be accompanied at all times during the Trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all prize-related events) by a parent. All taxes (including, without limitation, any applicable Port Taxes) are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize. Runner Up Prizes will be delivered to winners within 6-8 weeks of receipt of required paperwork.
10. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a winners' list (after October 31, 2013 and before December 30, 2013) and/or Rules (before September 29, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jake and the Neverland Pirates Neverland Rescue: High Seas Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. VP, 60 East 42nd Street, NYC, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.